JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
Thank you for your interest in joining the MMCA Community. The MMCA community is comprised of multicultural media stakeholders and strategic partners committed to strengthening and growing the multicultural media space.
Who can become a member of the MMCA community?
- Existing or aspiring media stakeholder, including but not limited to journalists, correspondents, creators, directors, producers, programmers, distributors, executives, behind the camera, and on-air personalities and tech professionals who design and create digital media platforms.
What are the Benefits of MMCA Membership?
- A Professional Profile/Contact in the Multicultural Media Directory that will be made available to investors, strategic partner resource networks, and media and tech companies looking to hire and do business with multicultural media stakeholders,
- Receive invitations to regional and national networking opportunities, including the exclusive annual Multicultural Media Correspondents Dinner (MMCDTM)
- Gain access to the MMCA Business Opportunity Bank. Members can opt-in to receive email alerts that include the latest job postings, professional development opportunities and other relevant resources for media stakeholders.
- Exclusive access to the industry’s thought leaders, ground-breaking research and invaluable insight and information that will help you navigate the tumultuous media terrain and win.
Who can become an MMCA strategic partner?
- Print, Radio, Broadcast and Digital Media Outlets, Digital and Cable Distributors, Networks and other Media companies committed to advancing media diversity on all platforms
- News and Entertainment Guilds
- Multicultural Media and Telecom advocacy organizations
- Professional associations that represent multicultural stakeholders, including but not limited to journalists, advertisers, broadcasters, media executives, talent, creators, etc.
- Universities, foundations and other organizations that want to support MMCA’s efforts to advance media diversity
What are the benefits of becoming an MMCA strategic partner?
- Access to multicultural media directory of existing multicultural media stakeholders interested in professional, business and partnership opportunities
- Collaborate with multicultural media stakeholders, policymakers, political influencers and other thought leaders to develop media diversity-friendly policies and best practices
- Leverage our expanding media diversity platform to amplify and promote your organization’s diversity campaigns and events and expand awareness of your advocacy efforts
- Gain access to our network of multicultural grassroots and grass-top influencers and get assistance with grass top and grassroots outreach
- An Invite to our signature annual event, the Multicultural Media Correspondents Dinner (MMCD™) and other MMCA networking events.
Click HERE to join our community